1. What do I obsess over or worry about? 2. What have I been attempting to avoid recently? 3. What do I appreciate in my life? 4. What are some of my favorite memories? 5. What do I already excel at? 6. Create a desired future vision. 7. Make a list of people you’re glad you met. Choose a few to elaborate on what they have brought to your life.
1. Make a gratitude list of your amazing experiences, skills, and accomplishments. 2. Describe what you like and appreciate about your life. 3. Choose one of your abilities (for example, seeing or hearing…) and write down what you can do with it and why you are grateful for it. 4. What are my most important personal values? 5. Make a list of all the people that make you happy. 6. What does the word “happiness” mean to me?
1. What exciting things would I like to do and try this year? 2. What would I do if I could do one thing every day for the rest of my life? 3. Describe an adventure you’d like to go on. 4. Describe the most beautiful place you have ever visited. 5. What would you call your autobiography if you wrote it? What would the titles of its chapters be? 6. Make a bucket list of 30 ways to make yourself happy for less than $10.
1. Describe what you would miss about your current home country if you had to relocate. 2. Write yourself a letter. 3. Come up with a to-do list for the upcoming week. 4. Create a poem. 5. Write in free form, that is, write down whatever comes to mind at the time. 6. If I could talk to my adolescent self, one thing I would tell them is…. 7. Are my job and income satisfactory to me?
1. How could I possibly…? 2. Is it possible for me to notice opportunities? 3. What excuses do I make? 4. What is a flaw in me that everyone who knows me notices? 5. What would I do if I had a million dollars? 6. Take a selfie of yourself every day and write about how you feel. 7. What would it look like if it were easy? 8. Do I express my true desires?