Last Updated on November 1, 2022
100 affirmations for Monday that you shouldn’t miss out on
If you’re interested in some very good Monday affirmations, keep reading.
First of all, I have a question for you. Do you feel good when you wake up every morning? Is there a new ray of hope or reason to get out of bed and start the day with a smile every morning?
If it hasn’t been this way, perhaps you should change your attitude so that every morning is a happy one. How to do that? One way of doing so is by starting your week by practicing positive affirmations.
After all, morning thoughts shape the rest of the day.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are magical expressions that cause positive changes in your life. They are a tool that allows you to direct your own thinking.
Affirmations are positive statements that assist you in creating the life you desire and require.
These are powerful phrases that start the process of change and healing. Affirmations assist you in gaining a new perspective and experiencing life more fully and satisfactorily.
The best affirmations are brief and straightforward. One method for finding the right positive affirmation is to identify and reverse the factor that is bothering you. For example, if your issue is fear or worry, the following affirmation may be appropriate: “I feel secure.”
Remember to look for the following qualities in an affirmation:
- Positive affirmation is always expressed in the present tense.
- Positive affirmation is written in the affirmative and only contains positive words.
- Positive affirmation is in the indicative mood.
How do affirmations work?
Before I share with you my favorite Monday affirmations, let’s talk about how affirmations work.
Because affirmations make you feel good, they have a positive impact on your emotions, behavior, and physical health. By repeatedly repeating something, it becomes increasingly embedded in your brain. Your brain continues to believe it, and its actions change in response. This, in turn, leads to change.
Affirmations allow us to replace outdated and negative thought patterns with new and positive attitudes, allowing us to create a new and better life for ourselves.
The more often you say affirmations, the better your reality becomes. You have made a conscious decision to heal your life and make positive changes by using affirmations.
Sometimes you allow your limiting thoughts to hold you captive and prevent you from achieving your goals without even realizing it.
Limiting thoughts are those in which you have persuaded yourself that this is the absolute truth when it’s not. Examples of such thoughts are “I can’t do this,” “I’m bad at this,” “I’ve never been able to do this before,” and “I’m not pretty enough.”
The constant repetition of such negative thoughts has a habit of becoming self-evident. If you’ve already convinced yourself that you’re not good enough for something, your brain will naturally try to prove you’re right, which is how we frequently sabotage ourselves.
Positive thoughts, on the other hand, have a habit of coming true and assisting us in achieving whatever we set our sights on. Isn’t it better to think of something positive instead?
However, because it’s nearly impossible for most of us to simply change an old ingrained thought pattern overnight, affirmations come to the rescue, allowing us to gradually transform negative thoughts into positive ones by constantly repeating the better thought.
TIP: It’s even better to do it in writing because then it’ll be recorded by both the brain and the body.
Are their effects scientifically established?
Indeed, the positive effects of affirmations have been scientifically proven to help people live happier and more successful lives. Among other things, researchers have proven that:
1. Affirmations can help you reduce stress.
2. They have been used successfully to encourage people to increase their physical activity.
3. Affirmations assist people in accepting messages that appear to be a “threat” without a strong defensive reflex that prevents clear and logical thinking;
4. They make us less likely to ignore our bodies’ warning signs that our health is deteriorating. Instead, they tend to inspire people to make positive changes and eat healthier.
5. They help to improve the academic performance of students who would otherwise feel excluded.
What affirmations for the new week should I write and how should I write them?
There are probably millions of different affirmations, but the most important thing to remember when creating them is to consider what thoughts are currently hindering you and what you would like to change.
When writing your affirmations, consider what you want to change in your life and create a new thought in response.
I recommend not coming up with more than five at a time at first because then there will be far too many for them to have an impact.
Keep in mind that in the case of extremely low self-esteem, affirmations can exacerbate the situation by creating a conflict in your brain between who you have always seen yourself as and who you would like to be.
If you have low self-esteem, don’t start with sentences like “I am the most beautiful and intelligent person in the world,” because your brain simply won’t believe it.
When it comes to affirmations, it’s critical that you believe them yourself, so take it slowly at first. For starters, “I am not the worst or the ugliest.”
If this thought has become automatic in your brain, for example, after repeating it for 30 days, move on to a new thought, such as “I am an ordinary woman, like many others.”
Repeat it for 30 days, and you might notice that some of your qualities are great, or some things about you are really beautiful. Then you can move on to stronger affirmations.
If you’re still not sure which affirmations to practice, don’t worry, because now it’s time to share my favorite Monday affirmations with you. These affirmations are guaranteed to help you start your week on the right foot.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and purchase something I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
100 powerful Monday affirmations
- Gratitude brings me peace.
- I don’t need anyone else to make me happy.
- I will treat each day this week as what it is: an opportunity to improve, learn, and grow.
- I deserve a happy life.
- Life is a gift, and I am grateful for everything I have.
- I am grateful for the possibilities ahead of me.
- When I live my best life, anything is possible.
- This week I will admit my mistakes when I make them and work immediately to correct them.
- I will have patience for what comes my way this week.
- I can do anything my heart desires.
- My self-love and self-worth are growing every day in every way.
- I am smart enough to make the best decisions for myself.
- I love the person that I am becoming.
- I contribute value to the world and derive value in return.
- I deserve the best that life has to offer.
- I am in good health and I am grateful.
- My voice cannot be silenced.
- I am enough.
- My potential to succeed is limitless.
- My imperfections make me unique.
- I choose peace.
- I have full power over my life and trust my decisions.
- When I put my plans into action, my potential is unlimited.
- I am grateful for my mind because it’s both my greatest gift and my best tool.
- I feel beautiful, and I am beautiful.
- My contribution to the world is valuable.
- I am feeling better and better every day.
- All of my problems have solutions.
- I am rested, rejuvenated, and ready to tackle the week with positive thoughts.
- My drive cannot be ceased.
- I am safe. I am protected.
- Today I will make wise decisions.
- I have the right to take time to heal.
- Wealth is what follows when hard work meets determination.
- This week I will make myself healthier so that I am a little fitter on Friday than I am today.
- My life will be what I make of it.
- I do positive things that result in positive change.
- I radiate good energy, self-love, and confidence.
- This week, my goal is to inspire one person with my strength, positivity, and power.
- Everything I want is within my reach.
- I am thankful for the opportunity today brings.
- I work to attract wealth and prosperity.
- I deserve happiness, success, and abundance.
- Today is a great day to build a better me.
- My strength is greater than any struggle.
- I am a beautiful person inside and out.
- I am worthy of respect and acceptance.
- I am powerful and confident.
- Today, I choose me.
- My goal for this week is simple: to make it better than last week.
- I choose to be proud of myself and the things I do.
- I am my own best friend.
- I am safe and supported.
- No setback can stop me because I have the power of perseverance.
- No one is entitled to have power over me.
- I am my best self when I act with courage and honesty.
- I let go of everything that no longer serves me.
- I notice the good in each moment.
- I attract money into my life easily.
- I forgive those who have hurt me.
- I am worthy of all the good life has to offer.
- I am focused on enjoying life.
- I am unstoppable.
- I may make mistakes, but I am not my mistakes.
- I have the power to do things most people can only imagine.
- I will be honest this week – first and foremost with myself.
- I believe in myself and what I can achieve.
- I am thankful for today’s small victories.
- I am grateful to simply experience life.
- I will create my dream life.
- I rise above my insecurities.
- I accept and love myself.
- I’m good today.
- No one owes me success, but no one can stop me from earning it.
- I am blessed beyond measure.
- This week will be whatever I choose to make of it.
- This week, I will not blame others for my own failings.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I am calm, happy, and satisfied.
- I am aware of how blessed I truly am.
- I am thankful for the comfort of my bed and the roof over my head.
- This week, I will control what I can, and not worry about things beyond my influence.
- My positive thinking creates my positive life.
- I am valuable and valued.
- I am grateful for my greatest heartaches because they have made me more resilient.
- I set SMART goals and achieve them with ease.
- I deserve a life filled with love, affection, compassion, and empathy.
- I am worthy of my dreams.
- I am grateful for all of the people who have mentored, taught, and guided me.
- I can jump any hurdle and overcome any obstacle.
- I will not let this week run me; I will be in charge of my life.
- By Friday, I will be five days closer to my goals.
- My potential is limitless.
- I am able to see the good in each day.
- I manifest my own success.
- I have been blessed with wonderful friends and family.
- My needs and wants are important.
- I have so much to be thankful for.
- My life is full of wonderful possibilities.
- I am surrounded by success.
These were the Monday affirmations that have helped me start my week positively
What did you think of this blog post about positive affirmations for Monday? Do you practice affirmations? How has it helped you? Let me know in the comments below.