365 affirmations about self-love for when you need inspiration
In this post, I’m going to share with you 365 super awesome gratitude affirmations for self-love that will help you reprogram your mind and manifest your dream life, so stay with me.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and purchase something I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Let’s get started with some gratitude affirmations
Daily self-love affirmations to help you appreciate yourself
- I have beautiful qualities to offer the world.
- I can do the things I love.
- I worship my loved ones.
- I have more strength than I think.
- I deserve to be happy, and I choose to be happy.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am always hopeful.
- I am excited about today.
- I practice selflessness with my loved ones.
- I think positively.
- I know good things will continue to happen in my life.
- I make healthy choices.
- I love the person that I am turning into.
- I do not care what other people think of me.
- I am intelligent.
- I appreciate what I have in life right now.
- I do not tie my self-worth to the way I look.
- I know I can achieve anything I focus on.
- I am a positive role model.
- I am optimistic.
- I find value in being myself.
- I have happy thoughts.
- Money comes into my life easily.
- I do not worry about things I have no control over.
- I will not compare myself to other people.
- Life is meant to be lived fully and deeply.
- I know my worth.
- I appreciate my body for its strength.
- I am blessed.
- I stand for my beliefs.
You might also like: New month affirmations to help you have the best month ever
- I am capable of defending myself.
- I will communicate clearly and kindly with the people around me.
- I am getting better every day.
- I don’t keep negative feelings in my heart or negative thoughts in my mind.
- I enjoy spending time with myself.
- I deserve the best.
- I feel good about myself and the decisions I make.
- I am comfortable with myself.
- I am a good provider.
- I love all of my flaws.
- I am forgiving.
- I am limitless.
- Opportunities always find me.
- I am not easily shaken by difficulties.
- I have all it takes to turn dreams into reality.
- I deserve all the love and attention.
- I choose to see the good in every day.
- I love and accept myself.
- I am capable of coping with my greatest fears.
- I will stay away from negative situations in my life.
- I choose to live my life to the fullest.
- My well-being is my top priority.
- I am patient.
- I value the people I love.
- I deserve to be appreciated.
- I will make time for my passions.
- I truly love the way I am.
- I am helpful.
- I exhale fear and inhale confidence.
- I am in charge of my decisions.
Beautiful gratitude affirmations for self-love that you’re going to LOVE
- I am proud of myself and of who I am becoming.
- I am a problem solver.
- I make a positive difference in the world.
- I am disciplined.
- I never hide my true self.
- I am ready to accept a happy relationship.
- Having some alone time is good for me.
- I am free from the burden of low self-esteem and a lack of self-confidence.
- I am unique.
- I inspire other people.
- I walk and live with purpose.
- I will never give up on my goals and dreams.
- I will get better every day.
- I am supportive.
- I adopt new habits for a better me.
- I am focused and ready.
- I am capable of making smart decisions.
- I am never afraid to try again.
- I am kind.
- My skills are valuable.
- I am creating the best memories.
- I am confident in my ability to have a positive impact.
- I learn from any failure.
- I can get through anything.
- I will be fearless.
- I am immune to negative thoughts.
- I am a good listener.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am a person of worth and value.
- I can do it, and I will do it.
You might also like: Positive affirmations for studying to help you pass all exams
Short affirmations for self-love
- I will do what it takes to change.
- I allow my true self to flourish.
- I am on a journey with myself.
- I like to work hard.
- I am the only one who needs to understand my choices.
- I love the way I speak.
- Joy is within me.
- I am creative.
- I adapt to new experiences.
- I trust my abilities and skills.
- I am persistent.
- I love the way I look.
- I have awesome talents to share with the world.
- I am more loving and forgiving every day.
- I deserve to get whatever I want.
- I do not doubt my potential.
- I am happy for other people’s success.
- I choose my attitude.
- I like to challenge myself.
- I am funny.
- I am a gift.
- Good things come naturally to me.
- Today, I choose myself.
- I do my best every day.
- I choose to have a happy day.
- I will succeed.
- I will create healthy boundaries for myself.
- I am polite.
- I am responsible for creating my own path.
- I am grateful for all of my life’s lessons.
You might also like: Trust me, you'll love these uplifting affirmations for spring
Positive self-love affirmations to help you love yourself every day
- I am transforming into a better person.
- I am a fighter and a warrior.
- I am successful in everything I do.
- I am making a difference in the world.
- I use failure as a stepping stone.
- I am an amazing soul.
- I am motivated.
- I am growing every day.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I am proud of all my small and big accomplishments.
- I won’t give up.
- I am safe.
- I say whatever’s on my mind.
- I’m the best source of my motivation.
- There is power within me.
- My voice is valuable, and my opinion matters.
- I will learn something new today.
- I can overcome difficult things.
- I know how to balance work and life outside of work.
- My decisions rely on me alone.
- I can avoid negative thoughts and actions.
- I am a source of inspiration and motivation.
- I am free of negativity.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am keeping a grateful mindset.
- I am getting richer and more successful every day.
- I am loved.
- I want to love, and people want to love me.
- I do not need to be perfect.
- Problems help me learn and grow.
You might also like: Lots of powerful and positive affirmations for friendship
Positive affirmations for self-esteem
- I feel full of life.
- I have the power to change this day.
- I love to give.
- I deserve to be respected.
- I am courageous, and I stand up for myself.
- I value my worth.
- I am always willing to learn and grow.
- I am in charge of my emotions.
- My abilities are unique.
- People’s opinions about me reflect who they are, not me.
- All my loved ones respect me.
- Change is good and helps me grow.
- I will not focus on what I cannot control.
- I am courageous.
- I am doing my best.
- I will achieve my goals.
- I am stronger because of my struggles.
- I forgive myself.
- I am creating a daily life I love and want.
- I choose to see positivity even in tougher times.
- I am considerate of myself and other people.
- I speak with confidence.
- I can make a difference in the world.
- I am enough.
- I love taking care of myself.
- I deserve to be well paid for my work.
- I will accomplish anything I focus on.
- My value cannot be measured.
- I am prepared to take advantage of the great opportunities presented to me.
- I listen to my inner voice.
You might also like: Explore ways to celebrate self-love day this year
Spiritual self-love affirmations that I practice every day
- I am truthful.
- I am awesome.
- I am fun.
- My body is full of energy and strength.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am kind to myself.
- I am respectful.
- I make time for myself.
- I find ways to overcome challenges.
- I am free of fear.
- I am a fighter who makes lemonade when life throws lemons at me.
- I am one-of-a-kind.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I am willing to live my dream life.
- I deserve to be loved for who I am.
- I choose to find happiness in all aspects of my life.
- I matter.
- I am a good influence on others.
- I am a born leader.
- I am an excellent decision-maker.
- I am prepared to work even harder to be successful.
- I am grateful to my body for its incredible work.
- I have important things to say.
- I get stronger every day.
- Everything is well in my life.
- I appreciate and acknowledge all of me.
- I attract good things.
- I choose to start this day with a smile.
- I only create positive and supportive relationships.
- I am grateful for this day.
You might also like: Divine feminine affirmations to inspire your inner goddess
The best self-care affirmations
- I am gentle with myself and others.
- I allow creativity and positivity to flow through me with ease.
- I have the power to let go of the negativity.
- I will follow my heart.
- I take pride in who I am.
- I enjoy being with my loved ones.
- I will overcome my fears.
- My happiness depends on me and me alone.
- I have healthy self-esteem and self-image.
- I am a winner, even if I lose.
- I am attracting positive experiences into my life.
- I can handle any obstacle.
- I will take things one step at a time.
- I trust myself.
- I attract all the positivity in my life.
- I fight for my rights.
- I am extremely wise.
- I trust my intuition.
- I am a happy person who has a lot of hopes, goals, and dreams.
- I am living a beautiful life.
- I am capable of chasing whatever I want.
- I appreciate everything I have.
- I am an extraordinary individual.
- I validate every thought before letting it sink into my mind.
- I can live in the moment.
- I spread joy.
- I am the architect of my reality.
- My faith in myself is limitless.
- I have great potential within me.
- I am not defined by my situation.
You might also like: Monday affirmations that will help you survive the week ahead
Positive affirmations for self-love and confidence
- I deserve worthy relationships.
- I can do anything, but not everything.
- My actions speak louder than my words.
- My thoughts and opinions are valuable.
- I practice kindness toward myself every day.
- I will make my dreams come true.
- I am whole.
- I am missing nothing.
- I am attractive.
- I have high self-esteem.
- I have the power to change anything.
- I am humbled.
- I accept myself deeply and completely.
- Peace begins within me.
- I work for my own gain.
- I am confident.
- I am talented.
- I am capable of finding a solution to every problem.
- I am powerful, fearless, and highly capable.
- My life changes when I change my thinking.
- I want to reach higher and further every day.
- I treat my family with love and respect.
- I bring joy and peace to others.
- I am special.
- Every day I wake up with new energy and optimism.
- I will do what I love.
- I will set my own goals and achieve them.
- I am determined.
- Struggling actually makes me stronger.
- I can be whoever I want to be.
You might also like: Why you should learn to be content with what you have in life
Self-esteem affirmations for loving yourself
- I already have what I want.
- I attract people who help me achieve my goals.
- I focus on positivity.
- Being confident comes easily to me.
- I am a powerful boss babe.
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- I am a positive person who attracts positive situations for success.
- My possibilities are endless.
- I am amazed by everything I can do.
- I will be successful.
- I am capable of managing my money well.
- I believe in my dreams.
- People around me trust me.
- I am full of only positive energy.
- I do not need validation from others.
- I follow my gut.
- I am capable of coping with difficulties.
- I am emotionally independent.
- I deserve peace.
- I deserve success and wealth.
- I’ve got this.
- My life is better because of my loved ones.
- I am taking steps to make my dreams a reality.
- I will say “yes” to myself today.
- I am healthy.
- I am peaceful.
- I always learn from my mistakes.
- This is my life, and I will live it under my conditions.
- I am capable of turning all my complaints into solutions.
- I choose calm over anxiety.
You might also like: Powerful affirmations for wealth and abundance in your life
Affirmations for gratitude to help you achieve your goals
- I live up to the standards I set for myself.
- I am in control of my thoughts, feelings, and choices.
- I love to learn new things.
- I am worthy of greatness.
- I am grateful for all that I have and will achieve.
- I love and respect my partner.
- I fight for what I believe in.
- I am happy and grateful that I’m living my best life.
- Everything is meant to teach me something.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- I love and respect myself deeply.
- Mistakes are a chance for me to grow.
- I use every criticism to improve myself.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I believe in my abilities.
- I believe in myself.
- I am important.
- I let go and allow the universe to do its thing.
- I am open to love and support from other people.
- I am trustworthy.
- I am thankful for all that I have.
- Life is great.
- I am grateful for all the new experiences.
- My skin and my dress size do not define me.
- I am open to new opportunities.
- I am proud to be independent.
- I can figure out everything.
- I have great ideas.
- I love my abilities and capabilities.
- I learn from every setback.
You might also like: Why and how self-discipline is the strongest form of self-love
Self-concept affirmations to love yourself first
- I see beauty in every situation.
- I am generous.
- I do not overthink.
- I am responsible for my actions and decisions.
- I am brilliant and beautiful.
- I accept myself as I am.
- I am capable of powerful things.
- I am positive, and I attract positivity.
- I am grateful to be alive.
- I’m getting stronger every day.
- I have so much to be thankful for.
- I enjoy healthy food.
- I wear confidence like a coat.
- I believe in the person I am becoming.
- I appreciate what my loved ones do for me.
- I let go of the expectations.
- I have the courage to sometimes say “no”.
- I am able to do things that have never been done before.
- I am braver than I think.
- I am in the right place at the right time.
- I have a big heart that is capable of forgiving other people.
- I deserve a healthy relationship.
- I have the power to make my dreams come true.
- The past has no power over me.
- I feel alive.
- I embrace and accept changes.
- I give up bad habits for a better life.
- I will use my skills to help other people.
- I am proud of my decisions.
- I am smart.
- Every life experience presents an opportunity to grow stronger.
- I will look after myself.
- I will face my fears.
- I will not look back. I will look forward.
- I am worthy of the best things.
You might also like: These Tuesday affirmations will motivate you to keep going
FAQ: What is self-love?
Self-love means treating ourselves with kindness and care, just like we would treat a good friend. It’s about valuing ourselves and accepting who we are, including our strengths and weaknesses.
When we practice self-love, we take care of our well-being by doing things that make us happy and healthy.
We set boundaries to protect our time and energy and make choices that feel right for us.
Self-love also means being understanding and gentle with ourselves, especially when things are tough.
Instead of being hard on ourselves, we give ourselves words of encouragement and support.
By loving ourselves, we feel more confident and secure. We build good relationships because we know our worth and attract others who treat us well.
Self-love is a lifelong journey of discovering who we are and accepting ourselves. It reminds us that we are important and deserving of love and happiness.
FAQ: What are powerful affirmations for self-love and healing?
The goal is to reprogram your mind to let go of any negative beliefs you may have about yourself.
It will result in higher self-esteem, personal growth, inner peace, self-confidence, and more positive thoughts.
FAQ: How do affirmations work?
Affirmations, especially gratitude affirmations for self-love and worth, are crafted in such a way that they affect both your conscious and subconscious minds.
If you repeat them frequently, they will change your behavior and thinking patterns towards more positive ones.
You can use these self-love reminders to boost your mood, improve your confidence, or start believing in yourself more.
If you read self-help books, you’ll often see that practicing affirmations is mentioned in almost every one of them.
I’ve also written a blog post about 20 self-help books that you need to read to change your life once and for all, so make sure to check it out.
Practicing daily affirmations for self-love and success isn’t some hoax. Affirmations do work, but they are not a magic bullet that will solve all of your problems overnight.
Keep in mind that affirmations work only if you practice them consistently and regularly. Think of words of affirmation for self-love as a step toward change, not the change itself.
NB: You might also like these entertaining affirmation cards for women. This is a great way to help you help yourself even more!
You might also like: A practical approach to practicing self-love 101
FAQ: How do I practice affirmations?
Practicing affirmations is relatively simple. You choose an affirmation and repeat it to yourself. You can either think about it, say it out loud, or even write it down—whatever suits you best.
The goal is to choose one affirmation a day and simply repeat it to yourself.
The progress is different for everyone, but I recommend taking 5 minutes every morning and every night to really focus on one affirmation.
Repeat an affirmation a chosen number of times.
I repeat an affirmation 25 times, and I make sure that I really believe it. There’s a saying that belief can move mountains, and I believe it to be very true.
I shared with you my list of a year’s worth of love and gratitude affirmations that I once wrote down for myself. You can adjust them according to your goals and needs.
FAQ: Why is gratitude important?
Gratitude is like a magical key that unlocks happiness and contentment in our lives. It is the practice of recognizing and appreciating the good things we have, big or small.
When we cultivate gratitude, we shift our focus from what is lacking to what we have, creating a positive perspective.
Gratitude teaches us to find joy in the present moment and cherish simple pleasures.
It allows us to acknowledge the kindness and support we receive from others, fostering deeper connections and relationships.
When we express gratitude, we not only uplift ourselves but also inspire and uplift those around us.
Gratitude has a profound impact on our well-being.
It boosts our mood and improves our overall mental and emotional health. It helps us navigate challenging times by providing a sense of perspective and resilience.
Gratitude reminds us that even in difficult circumstances, there is always something to be thankful for.
Without further ado, scroll up and let’s dive into these affirmations for gratitude again. Don’t worry; there’s something for everyone.
You might also like: Motivational boss babe quotes to give you your daily inspiration
These were the best gratitude affirmations for self-love to manifest your dream life
What’s your opinion on daily gratitude affirmations? How often do you practice affirmations? Would you like to share your favorite affirmations with me? Let me know in the comments below.
I’m a personal growth and self-care expert, as well as an avid motorcycle enthusiast and coffee and sweets lover. Through Lauraconteuse, I provide insightful and practical advice on topics such as self-care, self-love, personal growth, and productivity, drawing from my very own extensive experience and knowledge in the field. My blog has helped countless people achieve their goals and live more fulfilling lives, and my goal is to continue to inspire and empower others.